Darren Sylvester is a qualified barrister (England & Wales) and qualified Solicitor (England & Wales) with over 18 years’ experience in criminal and civil litigation. Darren is an advocate of Alternative Dispute Resolution (“ADR”) and has been involved in many forms of ADR to bring cases to a resolution.
Passionate about offering high quality legal advice in a timely fashion, Darren founded DJS Law Solicitors in 2016.
Darren regularly speaks and writes on professional negligence issues, by request.
In addition to the firm's professional negligence specialism, we also act for clients in the following areas:
- breach of contract disputes
- commercial disputes
- consumer law
- insurance claims
- travel claims and litigation
- road traffic accidents
- employers’ liability – accidents at work
- public liability – slips, trips and falls
- disease claims
Wills & Probate
- will drafting
- probate & administration of estates
- lasting powers of attorney
Tailored, specialist advice to ensure swift, cost-effective resolution to claims.
- LL.B. (Hons)
- Solicitor of the Supreme Court of England & Wales
- Barrister of Lincoln’s Inn (non-practising)
- Professional Negligence Lawyers Association
- The Law Society of England & Wales
- Hertfordshire Chamber of Commerce
Fill in the online enquiry form to make a free enquiry today and join our emailing list to receive future updates.